Monday, September 04, 2006

Cats, In Sinks.

I saw this picture today - http://dashing.livejournal.com/1858175.html - and it made me think about things. There are a lot of blogs on the internet, about almost everything imaginable. There are about a million and one about girls who think they're Carrie Bradshaw and that anyone cares about their witty take on their sex life, or people who have opinions about politics, but I haven't ever seen a single person, a single Xanga post, or even a paltry Livejournal comment addressing the topic of cats in sinks. Now, to be fair, I haven't bothered to do so much as Google the subject, but it remains. No cats. No sinks. I think it's long past time we, as a people, stood together to deal with this issue.

1 Comments:

Anonymous bill said...

This is why the internet was created.

-your most loyal reader

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home